Got your head in the cloud? With so much technology moving to the Cloud, our business requirements are taking us to new heights. By harnessing the power of Oracle ERP Cloud, you can streamline enterprise business processes with ERP Cloud's Financials, Procurement, or Portfolio Management. Do you have the ability to transform an organization through the latest social, mobile, and analytic technologies? We're looking for someone that can increases the effectiveness of decision making and drive innovation. If your head's in the cloud, find out where we can take you with Oracle Enterprise Solutions.Oracle Cloud Financials - Consultant
(OES) practice provides services from ERP and Cloud Strategy, through Business Transformation and Applications Implementation, to Operate and Cloud Release Management. We modernize our client's business and core environments to leverage technology innovations around Cloud, Digital, Mobility and Social Collaboration. We help our clients address digital transformation by designing modern applications and industry specific solutions to deliver outcomes that improve flexibility, scalability, and cost management. Oracle ERP products include Oracle Cloud SaaS, EBS, PeopleSoft, and JD Edwards.
Professionals can expect to deliver "heart of the business" projects and work closely with client leaders in finance, logistics, manufacturing, shop floor, scheduling, engineering and design, IT, project management as well as the C-suite including the CEO, CFO, CIO and COO. We assess current business processes and capabilities as part of digital transformation initiatives and support strategic priorities across clients' enterprises.Work you'll do
As a Diamond-level member of the Oracle Partner Network, Deloitte needs thought leaders like yourself to help pave the way for our clients and Oracle service line development. For our clients, our Oracle ERP Cloud Consultants reduce cost and support innovation at the enterprise level by managing business requirements and leading the functional design, prototyping and process design stages of Oracle Cloud implementations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, writing and managing business requirements.
- Contributing to the functional and technical design, prototyping, and process design stages of implementations (including scenario design, flow mapping).
- Supporting configurations, customization, reports and interfaces, testing and user training.
Combined with the right talent, technology holds the key to many complex business challenges. Many businesses rely on ERP solutions like Oracle to achieve important business goals. At Deloitte Consulting LLP, we possess deep industry and functional knowledge of Oracle applications and technology. We help our clients implement solutions to address manufacturing, financial, human resources, customer relationship management, procurement, order management, supply chain, and other business needs leveraging the full suite of Oracle products (i.e. Oracle EBS, ERP Cloud, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, and Edge Products. Learn more about our Oracle practice.Qualifications
- Functional professional with 1+ ERP Financials implementation (e.g., Oracle ERP Cloud, Oracle R12).
- Experience as a resource in the implementation lifecycle of at least 1 Oracle ERP Cloud project (Release 10 or later).
- A minimum of 3 years of experience implementing some combination of Oracle Financials applications such as: General Ledger (GL), Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Financial Accounting Hub (FAH), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payables (AP), Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Treasury, EBTax, Advanced Global Intercompany Systems (AGIS), Procure-to-Pay (P2P), Invoice modules
- Oracle ERP Cloud experience in at least one or more of these modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management, Procurement, Expenses and Enterprise Contracts
- Demonstrated experience assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- Must have experience collaborating with clients on business process enhancements
- Ability to travel up to 50% on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Limited sponsorship may be available
- A Bachelor's degree
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Commitment to gaining exposure in multiple industries
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $80,000 - $134,000
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.