Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 7,000 individuals and closed $13 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the tenth consecutive year!
If you are a ServiceNow Super Hero, well versed in people and technical leadership on the ServiceNow platform, WWT currently has an opportunity available for a ServiceNow Developer to support the fast paced and dynamic IT Service Management department in St. Louis, MO.
Our ServiceNow Developer will understand technical and functional design requirements for ServiceNow, follow industry best practices and patterns in building ITSM systems, provide high-level design, and implement technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform. ServiceNow Developer Responsibilities:
- Promote WWT Core Vales while providing functional and technical leadership to team members.
- Escalate and remove impediments from the team to help them be as effective as possible.
- Proactively identify and help solve issues as part of the IT Service Management team.
- Assist team with testing and review new solutions to ensure quality standards are met. Support adhering to the organization's quality, methodology, and architectural standards.
- Be an active leader in technical solution design and development tasks
- Take responsibility for large-scale projects worked by team.
- Motivate members of the team to work on incremental innovation ideas that will drive team efficiency and provide better solutions for our stakeholders
As a partner with the IT Service Management Manager:
- Lead the team and our stakeholders through change by staying on top of new technology available on the ServiceNow platform.
- Lead efforts of implementing a new ServiceNow instance and taking platform processes to “out of the box” functionality.
- Drive technical oversight of the IT instance of ServiceNow and provide subject matter expertise for ITSM disciplines, CSDM/CMDB, IRM, SecOps, and ITBM.
- Design and architect ServiceNow CSDM/CMDB, discovery jobs, and automation workflows.
- Review solution designs, peer code reviews, architecture collaboration, and work closely with team through deployment.
- Plan, upgrade, test, document, and maintain the ServiceNow platform, ServiceNow modules, and associated third party integrations in collaboration with team.
- Devise possible solutions to predict problems, evaluate other options, and work as part of a team to arrive at desired outcomes.
- Work with business and technology stakeholders to develop and convey the ServiceNow vision; define, deliver, and sustain the end-to-end customer experience.
- Partner effectively with a wide range of individuals, delivery teams, business leaders, and external partners to drive business success.
- Accountable for overseeing the development of product backlog and actionable user stories for ServiceNow.
- Establish priorities of the ServiceNow product backlog in collaboration with the IT leadership and Product Owners.
- Partner with IT leadership and other key stakeholders to define opportunities, and to identify and prioritize enhancements based on predefined criteria (return on investment, productivity, compliance).
- Establish and maintain relationships with Architecture, Governance groups, and Senior Leadership.
- Successfully lead the development team to deliver business outcomes in priority order, on time and in good quality in support of the Product Owner.
- Assist with the on-going development and the support of existing business processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or technically related field, or equivalent education/work experience.
- 6+ years of experience in ServiceNow development in an enterprise environment.
- Hands-on experience with one or more implementations of ServiceNow ITSM.
- Experience with migration to new ServiceNow instance and ServiceNow version upgrades.
- Experience in the implementation, administration, maintenance, and enhancements of ServiceNow.
- Experience developing on the ServiceNow platform including creation and/or customization of the core applications such as Incident, Change, Problem, Service Request, Asset, Discovery, CSDM/CMDB Management, Portal Development, Event Management, etc.
- Experience developing custom applications within ServiceNow platform, Service Catalog development, and complex workflows utilizing ServiceNow APIs, UI Pages, UI Macros, Business Scripts, Client Scripts, UI Scripts, UI Actions, UI Policies, Script Includes, and Security Rules (ACLs).
- Experience integrating ServiceNow with external systems through SOAP or REST APIs; experience using Orchestrator and Workflow Editor to configure workflows and automate tasks.
- ServiceNow System Administrator (required)
- ServiceNow Application Developer (required)
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist (optional)
- Candidates located in St. Louis metro area will be given priority consideration.
- Candidates providing desired salary will be given priority consideration.
- This position requires infrequent on-call and weekend work.
Want to learn more about WWT? Check us out here: https://www.wwt.com/about
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
Some WWT customers have a COVID-19 vaccine requirement. In order to work on projects for these customers, employees must be fully vaccinated or have an appropriate religious or medical accommodation.
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com
for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently Abled