Job ID: 2213990 Location:
HERNDON , VA , US Date Posted:
Cloud Comp EngrSchedule:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
NoneClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
TS/SCI with PolyPotential for Remote Work:
SAIC's National Intelligence Community (NIC) business unit, USG Mission and Information Technology division provides solutions and services supporting digital modernization programs in areas such as system engineering, multi-cloud computing, cyber security, data science and analytics, artificial intelligence/machine learning, quantum computing, application development, SecDevOps, cloud network operations and secure communications.
We are seeking a highly motivated Google Cloud Architects and Google Cloud Engineers
to join our multi-million dollar national intelligence program supporting the Cloud Investment Multi-Cloud Management (CIMM) team. As a contributor to the intelligence community's first multi-cloud initiative, you will be at the epicenter of emergent cloud computing technologies establishing a foundation that will evolve to include all agencies within the IC. The Google Cloud Architects/Engineers will advise Government IT teams on the design and build of single- or multi-cloud computing architecture solutions that meet mission requirements and develops future technology and architectural advancements to support the Government's architectural strategy, cloud migration, and continued evolution. Responsibilities include:
- Advising senior business and technical personnel to aid in the delivery of robust, scalable cloud architectures that meets or exceeds mission requirements.
- Serving as a Cloud Agnostic advocate and helping to educate the Government customer on cloud Services appropriate to meet mission requirements
- Providing advisory services to maintain and evolve the future-state Service Provider-authorized multi-cloud architecture and knowledge database based on ever-changing IC mission needs and ensure optimization of cost, consumption, and performance of services are achieved across all CSPs.
- Developing a baseline multi-cloud architecture methodology and framework for implementation within the C2E multi-cloud ecosystem.
- Supporting the development and maintenance of data models, data dictionaries, data maps and other architecture artifacts across the enterprise.
- Designing all cloud solutions in alignment with applicable policies, standards, and practices.
- Providing creative and innovative architectural solutions to ill-defined requirements.
- Reviewing and assessing impact of proposed scope changes to future architectures.
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance
- BS in STEM domain or related field and 5 years of experience in a cloud and/or hybrid environment ( additional 4 years of experience in lieu of degree)
- Three (3) or more years of demonstrated experience in one or more following activities:
- IaaS, PaaS and SaaS Services (compute, storage, network, security, administration, automation, application services, databases)
- Designing and deploying cloud solutions to Google Cloud (GCP)
- Large-scale data architecture, data modeling, database design, and information systems implementation
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in enterprise data strategy, data governance practices, data stewardship principles, data architecture principles, data standards, and metadata management best practices
- Ability to translate requirements into end-to-end designs for systems that involve multiple interfaces and supporting data repositories
- Strong customer service skills, teaming skills, and the ability to collaborate within a cross-functional team, as well as, the cloud service providers (Google, AWS, Azure, IBM, Oracle)
- Cloud Certifications (Solutions Architect/DevOps/Security/ML)
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion , which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com . For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom .
My SAIC Benefits.