A Downtown Los Angeles based software company that is working to solve the world's most serious issues in climate change by powering electric vehicle, 3D printing robot, and rocket building companies, and more is looking to add a customer-centric Senior UI/UX Designer to their Engineering and Product team. The ideal candidate is either located in Los Angeles or is willing to relocate, as this will be a hybrid role. If you have a beautiful portfolio that showcases both web and mobile design projects, you love tackling ambiguous problems, and you're looking for a company who's mission you can get behind- this is the job for you! Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. No C2C.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-7 years of professional UI/UX Design experience (projects designing enterprise-level or complex software is ideal).
- Impressive and well-organized portfolio that showcases both web and mobile design projects is a must.
- Expertise in Figma and other research and design tools.
- Ability to define projects & measures of success.
- Ability to test assumptions and outcomes.
- Experience in Agile product development methodologies.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Highly communicative personality
- Strong organizational skills
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life insurance
- 3 weeks PTO
- Paid holidays & sick days
- Flexible work schedule
- Learning & Development budget for courses and attending conferences
- 401k (Currently being implemented)
- Team outings, group lunches, an open office, happy hours