.Net Full Stack Developer : Multiple Location: Houston TX or CA
- 2 to 3 years of Azure Full stack development experience.
- Strong development experience with C# .Net Framework .Net Core Framework.
- Demonstrate knowledge in architecture, designing and developing applications in an Azure Cloud environment
- Hands-on experience on messaging systems like event hub, service bus, stream analytics.
- Proven experience with Azure PaaS services, containers, Azure AD, storage, etc.
- Strong knowledge in Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL, HDInsight, etc.
- Experience in server-less architecture, Azure Functions, Microservices, and Cosmos DB, APIM.
- Hands-on experience on a variety of web and mobile front-end frameworks such as Angular, React, BackboneJS, Twitter Bootstrap, and Foundation
- Good experience in Azure DevOps, Azure networking, API gateways, etc.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Strong hands-on experience to write unit test cases, secure and maintainable code.
- Should able to troubleshoot complex scenarios
- Understanding of industry standards and security practices.
- Developing technical solutions and resolve technical issues by using cloud Solutions Closely interact with customers and understand the business need.
- Knowledge of MYSQL, stored procedures, etc.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.