Solidus is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our Executive Administration team. Candidate will work in a team environment to identify and build relationships with senior engineers while recruiting them to join Solidus and our customer projects in developing real-time scientific systems and software.
Solidus has a dedicated staff of engineers who believe in the company's philosophy that respect for people results in success for all, and work hard to implement that philosophy. We are continually recruiting new engineers in a wide range of disciplines who understand and believe in our philosophy and are waiting for the right opportunity to present itself to join our team. We have worked hard to create a company that employees are proud to work for and clients are confident in.
The selected Recruiter will be personable, have an excellent phone presence and will have the ability to both take direction and work independently. Prior recruiting experience isn't required, but a strong understanding of scientific engineering and/or high-technology and the ability to review technical requirements and resumes is required. We are looking for the right person, not just a resume with the right key words. Solidus uses a proven approach to building trust and mutual respect with engineers and works diligently to find the right people to join our organization to help build an exceptional company. At Solidus, recruiting is about people, not revenue. We are looking for someone who understands and believes in our approach to business to join our team.
- Bachelors degree in Business Communications, Management or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in a business management role
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Experience using a relational database for data tracking and management; Previous Applicant Tracking System (ATS) experience preferred. Bullhorn experience is a major plus
- Understanding of technology, ability to digest, understand and discuss technical requirements
- Experience in inside sales, account management or similar role in the engineering industry a plus
- Strong organizational skills, database management skills, and data tracking experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and self-motivate
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
We are looking for someone who can work remotely and stay motivated, as well as understand and embody our company culture. The selected candidate will be given opportunities to work independently as well as within the team and use their own initiative and creativity to make the position their own.
Req ID: 4021
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. NOTICE OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES, DISABLED VETERANS AND OTHER PROTECTED VETERANS. It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other protected veterans. The objective in adopting the Affirmative Action Programs is to place qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans and other protected veterans in all job classifications. These Affirmative Action Programs are available for inspection by any applicant or employee by contacting the Company's EEO Coordinator, in the Human Resources office, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Please Note: Solidus does not accept applications from agencies, 3rd party vendors, or applications with incomplete information.