IntelePeer delivers an omnichannel communication platform as a service (CPaaS) built for the enterprise. We believe that business communications are meant for more than just simple interactions they should enable businesses to deliver truly delightful experiences.
IntelePeer is looking for an experienced Sales Development Manager with success in driving and delivering on Account Base Marketing initiatives. This position will lead a team of Sales Development Reps that will create and qualify opportunities for the Sales Team by targeting key accounts. This position will partner with our Account Base Marketing team on a tailored engagement strategy throughout the buyer journey. Proven track record for coaching and developing a high performing sales development team.
Success will require the ability to:
- Train and develop the skills of the Sales Development team
- Nurture and grow a sales pipeline through Sales Development team activities and leveraging ABM outreach
- Partner with Marketing to develop effective outreach strategy for messaging and all outbound communications
- Establish KPI metrics for team that will measure success
- Work closely with Enterprise and Mid-Market Leadership teams to identify key company accounts to develop
- Analyze Outreach cadences with an eye towards continual improvement and up-to-date messaging, by buyer persona and by industry
REPORTS TO: Director of Sales Operations
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related area.
Expertise & Experience:
- 3+ years in Sales Development Manager\Leadership role
- Experience managing and improving Sales Development KPIs
- Proven track record of success as an SDR manager
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM tools
- Experience with facilitating trainings and meetings
- 10% - 25 % travel is required.
- Ability to Build Rapport with Clients and Customers and cultivate prospects
- High competency in mentoring and coach new Sales Development reps
- Excellent communication skills in with an emphasis in active listening, presentation, oral, and abstract reasoning.
- Strong project and time management skills with an ability to set and maintain priorities to meet deadlines.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple tasks and be adaptable to change.
- Strong initiative, self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful
- Team player who is willing to go above and beyond to help others
For California residents only: Please refer to the link below for IntelePeer’s Applicant CCPA Privacy Notice.