At DISH Wireless, we reimagine connectivity through new platforms, new business models and new ways of thinking.
Today, we are building America's first cloud-native 5G network to transform the way we live, work and play with unlimited potential. Our teams operate at the intersection of wireless, data analytics, AI and the cloud to create something state-of-the-art, radically original and truly unlike what anyone else can.Job Duties and ResponsibilitiesPosition Summary
With a passion for motivating people, you will be the narrator of our story. You will lead a highly motivated, cross-functional team on defining, launching and managing products and services for our enterprise/wholesale 5G network services portfolio. DISH aims to disrupt the market by empowering business partners and customers with unparalleled network tools and capabilities to do their jobs more effectively and to pursue new business opportunities. You will work closely with other organizations creating new partner products for securing the network, our customers and their customers. Your work will be centered around a key guiding principle that security is never an afterthought. You will tirelessly strive for the most secure and safe outcomes building trust with our customers. You will be responsible for leading the entire journey from product conception through market launch and throughout the portfolio lifecycle. This includes leading customer-centric efforts on product discovery and conception, and establishing a product vision to inspire and guide development teams. You will also produce supporting business cases and plans for delivering products to market and the expected business outcomes.
Thriving at the intersection of technology and business, you must be comfortable immersing yourself in the details on each end of the spectrum. You are fueled by the need to innovate and foster value creation while acting as the customer's ambassador, focusing on the customer's holistic experience with the product. As an ambassador of creation, you will be on the front line as we aim to democratize wireless and reimagine how connectivity is delivered.Responsibilities
Skills, Experience and RequirementsAbout You
- Discover and validate viable and valuable technology driven solutions to customer problems that deliver them inspired and delightful experiences and solutions they will love
- Develop product strategies and visions to drive objective based plans that make actionable DISH's Wireless growth strategies
- Be an inquisitive and learned student of the constraints of the Wireless business and its financial and operational needs; Know your business
- Lead competitive analysis, market research, and new market and product identification in close concert with the entire Product Organization, independent from functional org-charts
- Be a product evangelist with customers, prospects, analysts, partners, executive stakeholders and employees
- Own the outcome of validating what is worth doing (The What & Why) and facilitate visible and shared stakeholder understandings that help the organization best triage what will actually get done
- Shepard what will get done through the Product Development (The How) process
- Objectively encourage and execute on product pivots away from products that lack sufficient traction, including termination of product concepts in favor of new opportunities
- Drive the success of your product portfolio
- Design and lead multi-year product roadmaps with quarterly Objectives and Key Results that empower teams with clarity
- Instill data-driven decision making as the expected norm not the exception; you will lead by example
- Be and be known as a leader within the company and be a role model for the company's culture
- Consistently creative
- An enthusiastic, clear communicator and creator of clear and highly visible shared understandings; a great story teller
- A love for working with customers: a love to listen, to learn, to teach if called upon and be taught if fortunate
- Fully engaged, a persistent advocate with a bias toward action without being abrasive
- Have strong curiosity across security, marketing, technology, systems and other disciplines
- Not afraid to respectively challenge the status quo or executive leadership when needed; An accurate and consistent voice of the customer
- Have a passion for mentor-ship, relationship building, collaboration and team development
Other areas of Interest and opportunities
- Preferred MBA and 10+ years of product management; or equivalent practical experience
- Proven product management and C-level engagement experience driving great user experiences that solve critical customer problems
- Cyber security must be a passion and an unwavering force in everything you do
- Strong understanding of new and emerging security principals as it relates to virtualized networks, radio networks, edge networks and devices
- Practiced in enterprise data/information security
- Demonstrated experience working with B2B security products and services
- Preferred track record balancing the conceptualization of strategic initiatives with tactical execution
- Experience with various forms of security, including PKIs, Firewalls, VPNs, APNs, whitelisting, IP encryption, SIM, etc.
- Experience with secure communication channel infrastructure, such as MPLS, IPsec, L2TP, TLS/BEST
- Experience working with security standards across different industry verticals (HIPAA, GLB, GDPA, PCI, SOX, CCPA, etc.)
- Knowledge of device security, including SIM, eSIM, iSIM
- Preferred experience in general management with profit and loss accountability
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including Project Management, Engineering and Marketing
- Strong foundation in product discovery and validation methodologies (User Story & Journey Mapping, Customer Interviewing, prototyping, A/B and Qualitative/Quantitative value testing etc.)
- Strong foundation in product development methodologies (e.g. Design Thinking, DevOps, Agile, Lean UX etc.)
- Deep knowledge of LOB customers, product solutions, product data, business models, and industry competitors, domain trends and technology trends
- Familiar with security for IoT and IIoT applications and device requirements
- Familiar with secure access service edge (SASE)
- Familiar with government standards and regulations that influence security design, such as NIST CSF, 800-53, FISMA, FEDRAMP, etc.
#DICE_DC Salary Range
Compensation: $115,500.00/Year - $165,000.00/Year Benefits
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.