The Digital Advice (DA) group manages a suite of Schwab automated investing products, including Schwab Intelligent Portfolios and Schwab Intelligent Portfolios Premium. We deliver great platforms through teamwork, innovation, and attention to quality in order bring wealth management solutions to more customers. Schwab Intelligent Portfolios is a fully automated investment advisory service with features such as goal tracking, automatic rebalancing, and tax-loss harvesting. Schwab Intelligent Portfolios Premium is a hybrid advisory service that takes the benefits from Schwab Intelligent Portfolios and adds in financial planning and live credentialed professionals.
DA is looking for a highly motivated Sr. .NET Fullstack Engineer. As a Sr Staff Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering high quality solutions that meet business objectives in a flexible, collaborative and rapidly changing delivery environment. It requires highly motivated and focused developers curious to build new and innovative solutions for our clients. What you are good at
What you have
- Work in an environment with a heavy emphasis on continuous integration and deployment strategies
- Be a champion of new ways of collaborating with technology and business partners
- Search out and evangelize new and emerging technologies including open source tools
- Influence and implement improvements and efficiencies in the technical aspects of the development process
- Ensure the highest quality software is developed, delivered and maintained
- Be a key leader in the agile process fostering collaboration, prioritization, team accountability and transparency
- Be a mentor to junior members of the team
Colorado Compensation ($110,000-$201,600)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or higher, and relevant experience in the field
- Expertise in REST style microservices, event driven design patterns
- Experience in performance optimization and secure design practices of SaaS application
- Experience building designs and reviewing them with architects
- Experience in relational or NoSQL database technologies such as SQL Server, Oracle, or MongoDB
- Working knowledge of APM tools such as Splunk, AppDynamics, and Datadog
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment and DevOps principles
- Understanding of cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and PCF
- Understanding of Kafka, RabbitMQ, SQS like messaging services
Target Total Compensation - Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience -- talk with your recruiter to learn more. Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home-today and in the future. Explore further .
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at or call.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.