The CyberSecurity Engineer has an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of cyber security methodologies. CyberSecurity Engineers are expected to have meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines.
To ensure success, a CyberSecurity Engineer must display an excellent understanding of technology infrastructures using Firewalls, VPN. Top candidates will be comfortable working with cisco ise, security problems and troubleshooting and provides daily ongoing deployment, configuration, support, administration, maintenance and technical solutions to various technology components that make up the IT Infrastructure environment.
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring and upgrading security measures for the protection of the organizations data, systems and networks.
- Ensuring that the organization's data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls.
- Participating in the change management process.
- Testing and identifying network and system vulnerabilities.
- Maintain and implement technical solutions, specifications, and documentation for various sized projects or daily support initiatives.
- Works with multiple customers, stakeholders, and system owners to produce requirements, determine feasibility, analyze cost/benefits requirements, and recommend design solution options.
- Provide training and technical support for users with varying levels of IT knowledge.
- Completes routine preventative measures and maintains/monitoring network security.
- Daily administrative tasks, reporting and communication with the relevant departments in the organization.
- Experience with Firewalls (functionality and maintenance), Office 365 Security, VSX and Endpoint Security.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.
Additional applicable experience includes Active Directory, SQL Server, Network, Switching/Routing, Firewalls, Data Archival, LAN, WAN, VoIP, MPLS, Monitoring and Messaging Systems.
Experience designing, implementing and maintaining enterprise scale systems with High Availability Configurations (Clustering, Load Balancing, Fault Tolerance, etc.), Systems Configuration Management, Optimization Tuning, and Monitoring. Preferred background working in security focused environments with skills in audit remediation and systems hardening. Experience with Scripting, Automation, Cisco UCS, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, or PKI.
- Strong analytical, judgment and problem solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, interacts will with technical and non-technical clients.
- In depth working knowledge of cisco ise, Active Directory, IIS, DHCP/DNS, TCP/IP, Windows Server, VMware Infrastructure, Storage Area Networks (Fiber channel, FCoE and iSCSI), server hardware familiarity include hardware virtualization, fiber channel switching.
- Working knowledge of Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Hyper-Converged technologies.