***Successful Candidate Must Have Active Secret Clearance***
As the leader in Secure DaaS solutions for the enterprise, CloudShape is dedicated to helping organizations securely transform their IT infrastructure to meet the changing business culture.
CloudShape provides organizations with elite-level cloud services, secure desktop management, all within their own private cloud network. The solution provides the benefits of both traditional DaaS, and in-house deployed VDI – security, low capital costs, predictable monthly operating costs, and an exceptional user experience.
Under the direction of a Senior Network Engineer, this position will conduct a survey of the customer’s area that will be provided wireless access. Using this survey, a technical design will be created along with the associated Bill of Material. Once equipment is ordered this position will configure the associated switches and access points for the specific solution. Installations of the wireless components will be throughout the National Capital Region and Internationally.
• Three (3) or more years working with Enterprise Wireless LANs
• Understanding of Networking Concepts (Routing and Switching)
• Experience Planning Wireless Networks (Aruba, Cisco, Extreme, Etc.) Cisco Preferred
• Experience with Wireless Planning software (Ekahau or AirMagnet)
• Experience with installation of Wireless APs and Network Hardware
• Experience with Site Surveys
• Experience with Network Access Control (Clearpass or Cisco ISE) Cisco ISE is preferred.
• Understanding of Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) and how it relates to End User connectivity
• Experience with troubleshooting Wireless LANs using packet capture and other techniques.
• Technical Writing Skills