: Business Architecture Consultant Work you'll do:
This full-time Consultant role within the New Business Innovation organization support s the Hybrid Business Design team in directly influenc ing Consulting's biggest investments in hybrid (software and services) businesses . Using an internal venture capital approach , t h e role helps Business Architecture leadership activate key business constructs among hybrid business leaders - from business models and market validation to monetization and ecosystem strategy.
The Business Architecture Consultant is critical in supporting execution of incubation labs for prioritized hybrid businesses to drive shifts in thinking and inform business plan outcomes. The role requires progressively increasing knowledge of Deloitte's hybrid business model framework to help Business Architecture leads guide hybrid business General Managers ' decision making as offerings mature across an investment lifecycle. The Consultant help s shape content to facilitate critical discussions among hybrid business leaders , sup porting the efficiency, scale , and success of Deloitte's hybrid business investments. Essential functions of this role include:
- Support d evelop ment of key content for incubation labs to drive critical discussions and decisions through effective logical structuring of standard frameworks
- Support collaboration across multiple groups of subject matter experts within Deloitte Consulting through meeting scheduling, note taking, synthesis, and project management
- Drive toward deadlines, managing competing priorities among targeted activities and escalat e for support as needed
- Help i dentify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to complet e scope of work
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of high-quality work products
- Participate in team problem - solving efforts
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create insightful readouts for team leaders and other executive audiences
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with Hybrid Business Design and Practice leadership
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with project management
- Experience using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as internet research tools
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and proven ability to identify process improvement opportunities
- Exceptional ability to listen and pivot as necessary
- Comfortable with ambiguity, and a self-starter mentality to drive progress
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Bachelor's degree in A ccounting, B usiness, F inance , Marketing or other business-related field
- Understanding of Deloitte Consulting's organization, including matrixed nature and Offering Portfolios
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and c ertifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $85,000 to 155,000.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.