Position at NICE CXone
Sr. Software Engineer
Location: Salt Lake City, UT (On-Site/Hybrid schedule, 2days in office, 3 from home per week)
NICE CXone is the world's #1 cloud native customer experience platform and global leader in the AI-powered contact center software. The only company to be named by Gartner as the Leader in both Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) and Workforce Engagement Management (WEM) magic quadrants, we are the cutting-edge industry leader you've probably never heard of! Come for the weird name, stay to use modern technologies, and solve challenging problems in the collaborative culture driven by integrity and innovation.
- C#, .NET, SQL
- AWS (e.g. IAM, SNS/SQS, DynamoDB, Lambda, CloudFormation, ...)
- Amazon Aurora MySQL database
- Docker and Kubernetes (AWS EKS)
- Snowflake data warehouse
- GitHub, Visual Studio, Rider, or VS Code on Windows, Mac, or Linux
What You'll Do
We specialize in providing solutions in Cloud Contact Center, Workforce Optimization, Customer Service, Customer Analytics, Digital Omnichannel, Workforce Engagement, Automation, and Artificial Intelligence. You'll use your existing skills and gain new ones while working as part of your team to build solutions and contribute in many ways, including the following:
- Design and develop applications, microservices, and APIs
- Work with both the front-end and back-end of solutions depending on the balance between your experience and the project and team objectives
- Own the quality of the solutions you create through automated testing, and support and maintain your solutions after they're in production
- Promote innovation and collaboration by partnering with the teams and stakeholders, deploying often and inspecting and adapting as needed
You are passionate about solving problems and creating innovative software for a diverse customer base. You can articulate technical design clearly and concisely and effectively explain your choices during problem-solving. You get bored if you are not learning new technologies. You love coding because it's fun and because coding is a team sport! Integrity is one of your core values.
4+ years of experience in a specific development area. Don't know our tech stack? No problem. We hire from all tech stacks and trainings on us. Non-technical skills that set our Software Engineers up for success:
Our more senior Software Developers should also have these traits:
- Desire to thoughtfully share and receive feedback and knowledge to help everyone keep improving
- Thrive at working closely with a team to find solutions collaboratively
- Great at communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Passionate about mentoring other team members
- Proven experience leading discussions with diverse stakeholders
- Ability to drive solutions based on customer needs and challenges
Our company culture is a collection of the unique individuals who represent our mission and values. We are looking for people who are motivated to take on challenges and have a passion for helping others. If you don't feel you check every box, but have relevant skills that can impact this role, please apply! We can grow together.
- Comprehensive including medical, dental, vision benefits and 401k Match
- NICE-FLEX hybrid model allowing our teams to meet in person two times a week
- Annual bonus
- Onsite medical facility in our state-of-art SLC campus
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.