Recuiter: Mugish -
email: mugish at zenart dot com
Core Java Developer with Java 1.8, front end (Angular), RDBMS, WebServices, Messaging, experience needed for 12+ Mths contract in GA
80% Backend Server Side & 20% front end
Location: Alpharetta, GA (Onsite Anticipated - Locals Only)
Duration: 12+ months Contract
Global Banking Technology team is looking for a Java Developer to join a technologically advanced team. Candidate must have expertise in design and development of Core Java applications. The individual will participate in design and architecture sessions and develop code which is in alignment with system architecture and integration design standards. Candidate will interface on a regular basis with other teams including other internal IT teams across Wealth Management, BA team, QA team, and global development team. To be successful, the role will require the individual to understand the banking technology landscape, and to offer creative solutions that integrate current capabilities, vendor capabilities and proprietary system builds.
Role & Responsibilities
Design and Develop common business services / components that are the core foundation blocks across all systems within retail IT as we provide solutions for a wide variety of business problems, many of which require multi-platform solutions.
* Develop the service model as per of API management best practices and SOAP/ REST design paradigms. The candidate will analyze user requirements, envision system features and functionality and prepare functional and technical development specifications.
Candidate will interface with global team of developers and business users.
Design and Develop Data Quality Rules engine, validation systems, user interfaces and build tools to improve the mortgage operational efficiency.
Create user dashboards for reporting and analytics.
Perform proof of concepts in the new areas of development.
The candidate will support continuous improvement of the automated systems.
Participate in all aspects of SDLC (analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation) Work within an Agile team, participating in ceremonies related to the Agile framework.
* 5+ years of proven hands on Java 1.8 programming experience
* Hands on experience with RDBMS databases, JDBC and database access technologies (Sybase, DB2, Microsoft SQL Server).
* Strong understanding of distributed architecture including Web Services (XML,JSON, REST, SOAP, micro services, Tomcat) and messaging.
* 5+ years of expertise in building enterprise level applications using Java technologies
* Working knowledge of Spring MVC framework and design patterns
* Strong programming skills with emphasis on writing efficient algorithms to handle large data sets and processing.
* Working understanding of Agile development methodologies & understanding of DevOps Integration
* Experience with standard set of Java developments tools including IDEs, build frameworks, source code control, Jira and other ALM tools.
* Good problem-solving and system design skills.
* Solid understanding of multi-tiered distributed application design.
* Good communication and presentation skills
* Exposure to Python programming is a plus
* Knowledge of Linux environment and scripting.*
Application Development on Azure Cloud.
* Knowledge of Financial market, lending based products and Wealth Management.
Minimum BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.