Please note that this is a 12 month contract position. Please note that this position is on-site.
***Need working experience with Prisma Access and Palo Alto Firewall
• Minimum of five (5) years with emphasis on global information risk management threat and/or vulnerability analysis and/or security monitoring/incident analysis. Demonstrated hands-on experience with vulnerability scanning tools as well as SIEM technology is required.
• Strong technical knowledge in information security including:
o operating system administration for Windows and Linux servers, desktop Windows, servers and Linux
o application and database security,
o network access control systems, and/or web development, network and Internet security
o Cloud and virtual hosting environments
o Technical knowledge in information security, and a combination of the following areas:
o Networking technology
o Windows/Linux servers and Windows 10
o Palo Alto Firewall and Prisma Access
o Office 365/Azure
o AWS (EC2, ALB, WAF) and Azure AD, Cloud, direct connect
o Web applications like Apache or Tomcat
o Virtual servers
• Demonstrated familiarity with administration and use of networking devices including Cisco routers and switches, wireless access points, Palo Alto firewalls, load balancers and VPN devices.
• Working knowledge of IP-based protocols including the ability to perform network traffic analysis with Wireshark
• Membership in regional and national security organizations such as ISSA, ISC2, ISACA, ACFE, ECTF, Infragard, etc. desired
• Professional certification as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or other industry recognized information security credential is preferred.
• Knowledge of network technology and information security monitoring practices. Must have demonstrated ability to apply technology solutions to business problems.
• High level of personal integrity, ability to professionally handle confidential matters, and reflect appropriate level of judgment and maturity.
• High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision.
• Effective project management skills and the ability to work on multiple concurrent projects.
• Possesses and displays excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to convey information to internal and external customers in a clear, focused and concise manner. Ability to work with all levels of the organization, both technical and non-technical.
• Proven ability to recognize opportunities for change and act as a catalyst for change management.
• Document, audit, and evaluate risks to multiple corporate environments.
• Primarily engage with the integration project team and one-off requests for security engineering and solution architecting
• Ensures that all information security deployments are properly architected, implemented and have defined operational support.
• Investigate, document, and report on information security issues and emerging trends. Remain current, identify new functionality to meet business needs and foster knowledge sharing.
• Integrate and share information with other analysts and teams
• Assist with standards, process, and procedural updates as part of comprehensive remediation solutions
• Validate remediation by reviewing application updates or deployed mitigations to verify resolution.
• Provide security consulting services, as needed, to various projects to ensure all information security needs are met
• Work with minimal supervision and be responsible for independently making a broad range of critical decisions. Apply sound judgment, escalating issues and decisions to the appropriate executive when necessary.
It would be ideal to have experience with mergers, experience with architecting and deploying solutions from concept to production. Strong networking technology and application knowledge.
Applicants must include their telephone number. Reference job number A1986