LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
The Sales & Marketing Product Owner will be accountable for building and maintaining the
relationship with business partners, and delivery of medium to large scale technology projects.
Responsibilities include understanding business needs, prioritization against business goals,
providing input into solution design, working with internal and external technology partners, and
delivery of solutions.
- Work with business partners to define vision, strategy, and multi-year product roadmaps
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions including integrations across IT
- Serves as the technical leader and works with business users to elicit requirements via interaction design sessions, business process descriptions, use cases, data analysis, and task workflow
- Perform business analysis activities by conducting workshops, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- Works closely with technology partners -- including software providers and consultants -- to implement new solutions
- Helps establish and standardize IT processes and methodology in the spirit of continuous improvement.
- Creates and executes test plans, test scripts, and documents test results. Leads thorough unit & system testing, coordinates and advises business user acceptance testing as appropriate.
- Provides detailed implementation support for assigned projects and supported applications, including coordinating cutover, conversion, and integration testing.
- Provides ongoing technical and business-process support for key applications/systems after project go-live.
- Escalates technical issues to internal developers/ third party support to ensure the fastest possible response time to technical issues.
- Creates Project Charters, Requirements Documentation, Project Plans, Key Decision Documents, as needed to support assigned projects.
- Manages small to medium projects and play a supporting analyst role on multiple simultaneous projects.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science or related degree, and 7-8 years of experience as a Product Manager/Owner for Sales and Marketing Applications (B2C/B2B E-Commerce, CRM, Point of Sale).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience participating in technology solutions delivery.
- Experience using or implementing e-commerce applications – including system integrations with other applications (ERP, CRM, etc.)
- Experience using or implementing SalesForce preferred · Experience with Sales and Marketing Business Intelligence preferred