RGP is a global consulting firm helping some of the most recognized companies in the world work differently. Our success comes from a shared belief in rolling up our sleeves and doing the hard work of solving complex challenges, executing plans and implementing technology to help transform organizations.
Working as a consultant you will be connected to work that matters, putting your expertise to its best use while developing skills for the future. The result is a career defined by you, supported by RGP and built on tangible accomplishments.
As we continue to grow and deepen our impact on organizations around the world, we are looking for the right people to join us on our mission. If you are interested in being part of our team, there are a few things you should know:
- We are energized by challenges and the effort needed to solve them.
- We like working with people who are positive, adaptable and growth-minded.
- We care how work gets accomplished and are deeply invested in the success of our clients and our colleagues.
If this sounds like you, we invite you to read on and learn more.
THE RGP CONSULTING EXPERIENCE
RGP has a unique consulting model that provides opportunities for consultants to work in different ways. Most consultants work in a model where they have the flexibility and autonomy to choose projects aligning to their experience, skills and desired lifestyle. Other opportunities exist in team-based, strategy and solutions work. In all models, you will feel the full support of RGP to assist you in your work and guide you on your chosen path.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst and Liaison is an integral part of the Information Security Team. The primary function of the role will be to identify, process, and analyze cyber threats; establishing the extent of the threat, potential impact to the environment, and work with the team to manage the risk.
ATTRIBUTES OF CONSULTANTS AT RGP
- Respect for people and opinions and confidently offer your point-of-view with clients and among colleagues
- A drive for proactively cultivating relationships with clients and colleagues
- Optimism when faced with challenges and complex situations, coupled with the drive to solve client issues
- Dedication to continuous improvement and development of your skillset and talents
- A strong personal identification with RGP?s values ? loyalty, integrity, focus, enthusiasm, accountability and talent
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- Triage, process, and analyze cyber threats originating from the various Intel feeds and analytics systems
- Perform detailed analysis of threats, combining sound analytical skills with advanced knowledge of IT security and network threats
- Analyze cyber threat data and correlate with understanding of existing environments
- Perform post mortem analysis on logs, traffic flows, and other activities to identify malicious activity
- Reviewing weekly, monthly and on demand threat intelligence reports
- Liaise with service providers, ISACs, ISAOs, and enforcement organizations to ensure a continual flow of updated threat data
- Articulate security issues, analysis, and remediation techniques to peers, leadership, and across business lines.
- Respond to technical security questions and concerns from the business
- Gather, maintain, and analyze cyber-security data and other key performance indicators for regular executive review
- Maintain a strong awareness and understanding of the current threat landscape
- Conduct research on emerging security threats and potential impact
- Conduct research on and communicate emerging security tools to meet organizational needs
- Develop and manage security status metrics reports to Leadership
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor?s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS or equivalent
- 4 years Information Technology experience
- At least 2-years professional experience working in Information Security in a computer/network/security analyst role monitoring systems
- Eligible and willing to Hold and maintain a DoD Secret w/ SCI potential
Equal Opportunity Employer
RGP is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or veteran status, and encourage all applicants to apply.