As one of the leading health insurance organizations in the region, our client is constantly on the edge of innovation and technical advancement. Their analytics department is now looking for an NLP focused data scientist to join the team. This person will be supporting several business units across the organization, building end to end NLP systems through advanced predictive modeling and analysis.
This is a company with endless room for opportunity and growth, and the department is creating technical solutions that are pertinent to the company as a whole. They are looking for an enthusiastic individual that is local to the Philadelphia area and passionate about the healthcare industry to join their dedicated team and create meaningful technical solutions.
Required Skills & Experience
- NLP (pipelines)
- Cloud Exp (GCP+)
- ML Frameworks/Tools (SciKit, Pandas, NumPy, Caret, TensorFlow, Keras, Spark, Spacy, PyTorch, XGBoost, ect)
- NLP tools (OpenNLP, Stanford NLP, NLTK, Spacy, etc.)
- Github, Bitbucket, or equivalent versioning systems
- PhD in relevant field or MS and relevant work experience
- Previous healthcare experience strongly preferred
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Model Development/Deployment
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Collaborating with Stakeholders/Team
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Generous PTO
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 2-3 days WFH Flex
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.