- Provide IT Operations support for a large, critical commercial web application
- Provide level 3 technical analysis/ support for customer incident tickets
- Quickly respond to high impact application incident / service outages to assist in issue diagnosis and service restoration
- Provide deep dive analysis on application problem records to document root cause and suggest/ help implement proactive activities to help avoid future instances until a long term fix can be applied
- Help coordinate select Infrastructure services initiatives
- Identify enhancements to improve supportability, operability or performance of supported application(s)
- Identify and help implement continuous improvement initiatives within the IT Operations team
- Identify and assist in the development of L1/ L2 incident support knowledge documents to help streamline rapid restoration of customer incidents
- 3+ years of experience in Core Java, J2EE technologies, Maven, ANT, Java Spring (or similar technologies / frameworks)
- 3+ years of experience in SQL scripting, preferably with SQL server experience
- 2+ years of experience Node.js and ReactJS
- UNIX shell scripting capability
Careers with Optum.
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience with BPM tools(IBM ODM, JBPM, Drools)
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with Mulesoft, Mule ESB and Oracle SOA services
Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world?s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment .
Job Keywords: Systems Management Analyst, Analyst, Analytics, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota