Work alongside the best minds in technology.
At Kraft Kennedy you'll find yourself at the forefront of enterprise technology. Working in cross disciplinary teams, we design solutions for our clients challenges that drive business into the future.
If you are a thoughtful person with a passion for technology and a penchant for problem-solving, you might be a good fit for our team.
The Support Practice Group of Kraft Kennedy is seeking applicants for the full time position of Information Technology Desktop Support which will be located at one of our client sites in Boston, MA.
The Support Practice Group is a large and growing group of diverse technical staff providing a broad range of technology support in various industry verticals as part of Kraft Kennedy s Managed Services offering.
This position reports to a Team Leader and will work closely with co-workers, senior technical staff and other support staff in this collaborative, highly active, engaging environment. Make a difference for our clients and grow your technical skills in the process.
- Provide onsite support to a single client in Boston using our internal ticketing system, monitoring consoles and more.
- Provide remote support to single client using industry standard remote connections, internal ticketing system, monitoring consoles and more.
- Assist both client end users and IT staff with a broad range of computer application problems, server issues, virtualization, SAN, networking issues, security issues and more.
- Escalate issues and interact closely with third-party vendors and other team members helping manage the resolution of complex client issues.
- Initiate and perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA) on more complex client issues for one-time resolution.
- Contribute to special internal facing projects, as assigned, to facilitate the growth of the Support Practice Group.
- Provide regional local on-site client support, as necessary.
- Travel will be required around the Massachusetts area.
- Participate in an on-call rotation.
- Bachelor s Degree in IT or related field or a minimum of 3 years of related work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Must be passionate about troubleshooting and technical support.
- One to three years of experience providing end user support.
- Experience with Microsoft Office required.
- Preferably help desk support certified: HDI - SCA, ITIL Foundation or MCSA:Windows 10.
- Preferably managed service provider experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Very organized and detail oriented, with a high degree of accuracy and follow up.
- Document management experience preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience with Windows 7/8/10 desktop.
- Virtualization and storage experience preferred.
- MCSE and/or related technical certifications are strongly preferred.
- Medical, dental, life and disability insurance
- 401k with company match
- Holidays/vacation/sick days
- Cutting edge training on the latest technologies
- Employee referral bonus program
- Phone reimbursement
Kraft Kennedy is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.