Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.
Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us.
After you apply to this job posting, we’ll consider you for this job as well as any other potential matches with our client companies. If we have any potential matches, we’ll share your resume with those companies and contact you about any interview opportunities we can get you.
Thank you, and we wish you a great job search!
Feel free to check out testimonials from some of our many candidates/clients here:
Platform Software Engineer Opening - Crypto Hedge Fund
Location: you can either work remotely or in one of the company's offices in San Francisco, New York, Miami, or Puerto Rico
The company is a leading investment firm that specializes in crypto / blockchain investments, and their team includes some of the biggest names in the blockchain space.
You could either work remotely or in one of the company's offices in San Francisco, New York, Miami, or Puerto Rico.
The company will pay a base salary of up to $300k, plus performance bonuses (with a bonus target of 100% of your salary).
- It would be about 60% working with portfolio companies, 40% working with the firm.
- Delivering technologies and processes that empower the firm's people, trading businesses, and investment team to rapidly scale, collaborate, and innovate while minimizing risk. You would also be bringing these benefits to external portfolio companies.
- Working with founders and protocol teams to foster the next wave of crypto innovation.
- Communicating internally with the firm's team to help improve its investment decisions and secure its asset management operation.
- Mostly researching, being a subject matter expert and thought leader.
- Experience working at a startup in hypergrowth.
- Crypto / blockchain startup experience (even if it was your own side project).
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Strong analytical abilities and skill in using qualitative and quantitative data to inform your decision making.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field, or extensive practical experience.
Nice to have:
- Experience consulting.
- Proficiency with Smart Contract engineering.
- Experience building high performance distributed systems.
Did you like this job or want to see more? All of our online job postings can be found on these sites:
Follow us on Instagram here:
Follow us on LinkedIn here: