Combine two of the fastest - growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get.
Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health
care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Full Stack Mobile Engineer is needed to work on new and existing mobile applications
- Work with the software architects, engineering leaders and other members of the software engineering team to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of product development in order to deliver high - quality products and solutions for our customers
- Charged with delivering strong automation solutions which leverage world class testing practices, object oriented programming, continuous delivery and integration, and other software engineering best practices to deliver highly reusable, low maintenance code frameworks
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience as a Software Engineer
- Experience with Java, Spring, API development
Technology Careers with Optum.
- Knowledge of native Android/iOS development frameworks
- Expertise in the software development life cycle
- Unit and smoke testing experience
- Experience working in Agile Scrum development environment
- Working knowledge of CA Agile/Rally tools
- Knowledge of writing and executing SQL queries to support feature/code development
- Knowledge of Cloud based development
- Experience coordinating efficiently with the offshore and offsite team members
Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work. SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.