CRI Advantage is looking for a QA Analyst in Boise, Idaho to work on an 18-month project for a local company. Successful candidates must have experience with TestRail test management tool and experience testing Web, REST API & mobile based apps. Work may be temporarily flexible remote.
- Responsible for preparation and execution of testing for Web, REST API & mobile based apps.
- Ensures proper execution of test procedures with active collaboration within teams.
- Communicate integration and end-to-end system testing.
- Understand the real use cases and client environment to be able to enhance test coverage.
- Work with Product Owner, development team and QA Lead to understand daily task and execution.
- Work with team members from QA, DevOps and Developers for implementation & deployment.
- Establishes strong working relationships with team members and across functional teams.
- Follow Agile process and QA guidelines for on time high quality releases.
- Execute various testing activities such as Functional, Regression, End to End System and Integration testing.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and at least 2 years software testing experience
- Must be a self-starter and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience using Atlassian Jira / Confluence or similar tool
- Must have experience using TestRail test management tool
- Experience testing Web, REST API & mobile based apps
- Experience with .NET framework
CRI Advantage, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity employer (AA/EEO)/VEVRAA Federal Contractor.