Title: Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, Service Delivery
Location: Remote, United States Travel: Up to 20%
InfoSystems, Inc. clients trust in our product recommendations and services to drive progress. So, we take the service we provide extremely serious. Service Delivery is all about making sure our technical solutions help customers achieve their business goals.
As the Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, Service Delivery you will help our clients design and implement their cloud infrastructure, as well as physical on-premises network infrastructure. Report to InfoSystems’ CTO, you will apply advanced IT architecture concepts and governance techniques to function as the highest-level technical expert for this area. You will work closely with clients, internal stakeholders, and partners. You will be a self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment. You will have a strong customer service orientation, continuous improvement, innovation mindset, and can work well with teams at various levels of the organization.
- Deploy highly available, scalable, and secure multi-tenant cloud infrastructure with a focus on the public cloud players (Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform, IBM)
- Help implement the technology direction, vision, and strategy to enable Cloud technology adoption while gaining thorough understanding of the current application infrastructure
- Define & implement migration methodologies/techniques to migrate workloads into the cloud in a consistent and repeatable manner
- Implement and refine cloud future state architectures and roadmaps including architecture standards, guidelines, and industry best practices
- Provide troubleshooting assistance/escalation to support teams, as needed, for critical production issues and incident management and reporting. Urgently analyze and troubleshoot production impacting issues
- Work with technology teams to develop trending analyses and eliminate recurring incidents
- Participate in the on-call rotation, approximately 5 times a year
- Create a positive experience for the clients and working with them to ensure a long term and mutually rewarding relationship with InfoSystems, Inc.
- When necessary, support Sales Teams on sales calls and meetings to provide enhanced descriptions of our services and the value proposition
- 3-5+ years functional experience including strong network engineering
- BA/BS degree in computer science or related work experience
- Experienced working with network cloud infrastructure required and on-premise preferred
- Familiarity with access controls and principal of least privilege
- Analytical mindset, creativity, and business-focused problem solver
- Excellent interpersonal, written and facilitation skills
- Ability to work within a remote team
About InfoSystems, Inc.
Headquartered in Chattanooga, TN and family owned. InfoSystems, Inc. has been providing reliable critical infrastructure solutions to our clients for over 25 years.