ADTech is looking for Senior Java Developer.
Senior Java Developer (Backend)
Ashburn, VA – Mostly Remote
Full time position
Need Local candidates
Adtech is seeking capable, qualified, and versatile Senior Backend Java Developers to facilitate data-driven decision making.
Senior Backend Java Developers will:
1) Support the development of enterprise applications.
2) Design and implement micro-services architectures.
3) Develop performance dashboards and artifacts to inform resource allocation, justify requirements, and support statutory reporting mandates.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field with 5+ years of technical experience
- Hands on experience with Java 8+ and newer language features
- Experience with Biometric system design, and use of Biometric identifiers such as fingerprint, iris scan, facial images.
- Expertise in Java and Object-Oriented Design and development principles (e.g. XML, JSON)
- Hands on experience using Spring to develop Micro Services and/or REST API
- Hands on experience with one or more ORM libraries such as Hibernate
- Hands on experience with one or more relational database systems (e.g., Oracle, MySQL, Postgres)
- Hands on experience with SQL and developing complex SQLs involving multiple databases
- Hands on experience with web/application servers (e.g., Tomcat, WildFly, WebLogic)
- Hands on experience with building and deploying containerized applications (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift)
- Hands on experience leveraging distributed data/computing tools including Hadoop, Spark, Impala, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Solr, etc.
- Experience developing solutions via Amazon Web Services (e.g, AWS EC2, RDS, S3)
- Hands on experience with one or more build tools (e.g., Maven, Gradle, Bamboo).
- Hands on experience with Software Source Code Management tools (e.g. BitBucket, Git)
- Hands on experience with Agile Lifecycle Management and engineering tools including Atlassian Jira and Confluence as well as application IDE tools including Eclipse, Jupyter Notebook, and Apache Zeppelin
- Developing applications with Spring Boot
- Experience with NoSQL database systems such as Cassandra, MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc.
- Experience executing continuous integration with Jenkins or Bamboo
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux and shell scripting
- Agile Scrum participation and, ideally, Scrum Master experience
Must be an US Citizen and be eligible to obtain DHS clearance
Kalyan Ponnam Technical Recruiter
email@example.com | 703-962-7842, Ext: 102 | www.adtech-us.com
11130 Fairfax Boulevard | Suite 200 | Fairfax | VA 22030
Contract Vehicles: SBA 8(a) Certified | GSA 8(a) Stars III | GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) 070