Kforce has a client that is looking to identify a Marketing Product Manager to support an enterprise technology customer in Vancouver, Washington (WA). This role will sit remotely but ideally this person will be able to support PST teams. This is working on a new product and helping in taking it to market.
While working as a Kforce employee you have the option to receive paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay along with access to our robust benefit package. Our benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, employee discount programs, recognition programs and access to career development courses.
* Marketing Product Manager will define requirements, metrics analysis, development, testing, and launching efforts
* Incorporate data, research, and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps
* As a Marketing Product Manager, you will engage with a team of engineers, project managers, experience designers and other cross-functional representatives to achieve product goals
* Degree in Engineering, Marketing and/or Business
* 5+ years of product management or related industry experience
* Experience of going through at least 1 full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution
* Experience in agile software product development
* Experience driving projects with cross-functional colleagues
* Excellent in writing detailed product specifications and technical requirements
* Background in Consumer Goods, Footwear, Retail, Software, and e-commerce
* Experience developing social products, technologies, and platforms
* Experience with data analytics tools (Power BI, Tableau, Looker)
* Familiar with Product Management frameworks and tools (Pragmatic, A-ha, etc.)
* Knowledge about 3D printing and shoe making
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.