Job Description Position:
Associate Account Executive / Account Executive Location:
South Jordan, UT Duration:
Full time role
We are hiring an Associate Account Executive or Account Executive to join our team here in our South Jordan Office!
Start up Environment SUMMARY:
This position requires an extremely perceptive person, who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels. As unique situations present themselves, this person must be sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill, and the public image of ConsultNet. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Other duties may be assigned.
- Generates new business through outside sales activities including referrals, solutions selling, cold calls, prospecting, territory planning and client relationship building.
- Builds long-term client partnerships with companies from BIG to small.
- Coordinates recruiting activities with recruiters including screening, orientation, and placement of candidates.
- Maintains and monitors client contractual service agreements and regularly audits to ensure contractual compliance.
- Quickly resolves customer issues and ensures customer satisfaction on a daily basis.
- Maintains ConsultNet values and cultural environment within customer setting.
- Provides on-premise support to clients.
- Uses database exclusively to manage activity including call backs and call lists.
- Conducts client visits to build rapport and to obtain critical information including, job descriptions, referrals and business leads.
- Identifies and qualifies new job orders weekly.
- Presents candidates to Hiring Managers and pre-closes on rates.
- Attends interviews between clients and candidates as much as possible.
- Works everyday to become the client's single resource for job openings and market information.
- Always works to find a win/win for all situations.
- Attends networking functions to identify new clients and develop market knowledge.
- Consistently hits personal business commitments in all areas.
- 2+years in the Technology or Engineering Staffing industry.
- 2+years in Sales ability to overcome objections, identify buying signals, close the deal.
- Experience with face to face sales know the value of a handshake!
- Familiarity with technologies such as; .NET, C#, Java, J2EE, SAP, Oracle, SQL Server, Systems, Networking, Telecom.
- Experience working in a high-pressure, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to take directions and strive to accomplish challenging goals
- Have the 'whatever it takes' attitude
- Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others
- Excellent listening and documentation skills
- Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- Group presentation skills
- Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles to achieve goals
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at www.consultnet.com