Kforce has a client in search of a Senior ServiceNow Developer in Salt Lake City, Utah (UT).
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
* Design, develop, document, configure, support and maintain custom and out of the box solutions for the ServiceNow platform
* Work closely with business relationship manager, business owner, subject matter experts and users to identify desired features and to understand business needs and give technical guidance
* Follow the quality assurance process by participating in code reviews, test reviews, automated testing, automated configuration and deployment, product owner demonstrations and business owner acceptance
* 25%: Design, develop, configure and maintain custom and out of the box solutions for the ServiceNow platform
* 20%: Conduct technical architecture, implementation and code reviews; Participate in planning and implementing the software development process; Acts as a mentor, guide, and resource for employees performing similar functions at a lower level of experience and expertise
* 5%: Leads or participates in significant special projects as required; Monitor, maintain, optimize, configure and troubleshoot the ServiceNow platform; Perform other job-related duties as assigned
* 10+ years of experience with administering and developing applications in ServiceNow with Admin (CSA) and Developer (CAD) certifications
* Development experience in following areas: Business Rules, Access Control Rules, Script Includes, Script Action, UI Actions, UI Scripts, UI Policy, Data Policy, Client Scripts, UI Macros, Jelly, Web Services, Glide Record, Glide AJAX, Workflows, JSON, Encryptions Plugin, Notification, Reporting, Discovery (a plus), Integration, SSO, MID Server, LDAP
* Experience integrating external ITSM and technology stack platforms to ServiceNow via multiple methods (REST, SOAP, flat-file, email integrations, etc.)
* Solid understanding of LDAP/Active Directory, networking, and relevant IT architecture
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.