TeamSoft is seeking a Junior Business Analyst for an immediate opening with our client, and it s just a short commute from Madison.
This Business Analyst will work with the Sales Team to determine customer needs and expectations and then work with IT to get those requirements met. This person will need an eye for detail, a focus on user experience, and a great understanding of business processes.
- 2+ years of Business Analysis or Business Process focused work
- Web Content Review / Editing knowledge or experience
- Experience in Customer Service and Satisfaction
- Experience working within retail, or similar with SKU s and Product Styles a big plus!
Why Work with TeamSoft?
- TeamSoft is more than just an IT staffing company. With offices located in Madison, Wisconsin and Des Moines, Iowa, we work with both local and national clients and consultants to create lasting partnerships.
- You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. We get you. We know you. And we will work together to find you the perfect contract, contract-to-hire, or direct-hire opportunity.
- TeamSoft offers a suite of full health & wellness benefits to all of our W2 consultants, which includes a 401k plan with up to a 4% match, as well as, 5 weeks of PTO for our salaried consultants. TeamSoft's culture of giving back to the community reflects our consultants. We support our consultants' participation in charitable endeavors and are proud to help numerous causes and non-profit organizations.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. TeamSoft, a better way!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.