Technical Architect (Scalable Solutions, Cloud, Distributed Architectural Solutions, IaC, Technical Guide, Containerized Deployments, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Automation) in San Diego, CA
Position: Technical Architect (Scalable Solutions, Cloud, Distributed Architectural Solutions, IaC, Technical Guide, Containerized Deployments, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Automation)
Location: ONSITE in San Diego, CA
Salary: Excellent Compensation with benefits + 401K
Duration: Full-Time position
SKILLS: Technical Architect, Architectural Scalable Solutions, Public Cloud, Large Scale Data Solutions, Big Data, RDBMS, Agile, SDLC, Mentoring, Technical Guide, Designing Secure & Scalable Solutions, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Delivering Geo-Distributed Architectural Solutions, Infrastructure as Code (IaC) Tools, AWS CloudFormation, Red Hat Ansible, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack and HashiCorp Terraform, Containerized Deployments, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Continuous Delivery, Test Automation, Automation Technologies, Robot, NUnit, Jest, and Selenium, Healthcare Industry.
As an Associate Principal Engineer, Technical Architect, you will be responsible for leading solution architecture and coaching our staff engineers who are an integral part of our tight-knit group of dedicated problem solvers. The ideal candidate should be able to quickly make an impact on the product line and work with the larger organization to deliver innovative and delightful experience to our customers and associates.
Experience and Skills:
- In-depth knowledge of industry best practices, technologies, architectures, and emerging technologies specifically in healthcare systems landscape
- Experience delivering long-term architectural solutions for applications at scale leveraging public cloud.
- Experience in architecting, designing, and developing large scale data solutions utilizing a mixture of Big Data and Relational database.
- Experience driving engineering design using Agile process to drive innovation, accelerate decisions and outcomes while minimizing risk.
- Experience in making successful trade-offs that balance the short- and long-term goals and initiatives.
- Ability to work with cross-org stakeholders to plan and deliver critical services.
- Contribute to the development lifecycle in all phases-from initial ideation, to implementation, and testing.
- A strong commitment to mentorship and making your fellow engineers better.
- Extensive experience guiding engineering teams in architecting large-scale, high-throughput environments.
- 10+ to 15 years of experience delivering highly scalable and resilient services.
- 7+ years of experience designing secure and scalable services.
- 7+ years of Azure, Google Cloud Platform or AWS cloud services experience.
- In-depth experience delivering geo-distributed architectural solutions.
- Strong ability to orchestrate, maintain, and deploy services using infrastructure as code and containerized deployments.
- Solid working knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes in a production environment.
- Solid working knowledge of distributed event streaming architecture (Kafka preferred).
- Experience building and working in a Continuous Delivery environment.
- Experience in test automation and automation technologies such as Robot, NUnit, Jest, and Selenium.
- Bachelor of Science and 6 years' experience in software engineering OR
- Master of Science and 3 years' experience in software engineering OR
It will be a plus if:
- You have experience working in healthcare.
- You have experience designing highly available, reliable, scalable, multi-tenant and high-performance capabilities.
- You treat security and privacy as key important areas when designing solutions.
- You know how to incrementally design and implement an ideal solution.