Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. Traditional security programs have often been unsuccessful in unifying the need to both secure and support technology innovation required by the business. Join Deloitte's Advisory Cloud Cyber Risk Services team and become a member of the largest group of Cyber Risk individuals worldwide. Work you'll do
As a Cloud Security Consultant, you will be at the front lines with our clients supporting them with their Cloud Cyber Risk needs specifically helping them navigate the journey to the cloud on the Microsoft Azure Active Directory (AAD), Office 365 (O365) and Enterprise Mobility and Security (EMS) Platforms. This will include:
- Conducting cloud security analysis, recommendations and configurations of prospective clients' Microsoft Azure Active Directory (AAD), Office 365 and EMS Cloud platforms and environments based on Deloitte's Cloud Cyber Risk Framework. This can include Microsoft's cloud solutions such as 0365 security and compliance, MCAS, PIM, InTune, SharePoint, One Drive, Teams, Skype, Exchange, AAD, 0365 DLP, Azure Information Protection (AIP) and Exchange Online Protection, Microsoft MFA, SSO, Conditional Access, B2B and B2C
- Performing technical health checks for these Cloud platforms/environments prior to broader deployments.
- Supporting proof of concept and production deployments of these cloud technologies.
- Assisting clients with transitions to the Microsoft AAD/O365/EMS cloud services such as tenant setup and service configuration, focused on cloud cyber risk mitigation. Additional technologies include: 0365 security and compliance, Microsoft MFA, SSO, Conditional Access, MCAS, AIP, PIM, B2B and B2C
- Implementation of ADFS (Active Directory Federation Services) with Single single-on
- Assisting clients with Azure B2B, B2C including SAML, OAUTH, OpenID Connect protocols
- Assisting clients cleaning up the Active Directory environment and prepare them for Azure AD/O365 migration
- Assisting clients with configuration and delivery of cloud security and compliance reports
- Providing technical support for AAD/O365/EMS services and resolve service-related issues through research and troubleshooting and working with Microsoft.
- Implementation of industry leading practices around AAD/O365/EMS cyber risks and cloud security for clients.
- Designing and developing cloud-specific security policies, standards and procedures e.g., O365/EMS tenant management and configuration, identify management and access control, firewall management, auditing and monitoring, security incident and event management, data protection (DLP, encryption), user and administrator account management, SSO, conditional access controls and password/key management.
- Troubleshooting system level problems in a multi-vendor, multi-protocol network environment.
- Documenting platform technical issues, analysis, client communication, and resolution as part of cyber risk mitigation steps.
- Executing on AAD/O365/ EMS cloud security engagements during different phases of the lifecycle - assess, design, and implementation & post implementation reviews.
- Implementing industry leading practices around O365/EMS cyber risks and cloud security for clients.
- Perform health check, discovery and cleanup of Active Directory Infrastructure
- Analyze and review Active Directory services such as DNS, DHCP, Group Policy etc.
- Provide internal technical training to Advisory personnel as needed.
- Support Managed Services team on client calls as necessary.
- Acting as a subject matter expert on cloud cyber risk for the Microsoft AAD, O365 and EMS platforms.
Deloitte Advisory's Cloud Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient. TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. earn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.