Position : Senior Java/J2EE Developer
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 12 Months+
Job Requirement: Immediate need for a Java/J2EE Lead Developer
- Experience in Java, J2EE development.
- Expert knowledge in J2EE application development frameworks and demonstrate proficiency, quality in your coding ability. Experience of software design patterns and best practices applicable to J2EE
- Experience utilizing CI/CD (Continuous Integration & Delivery) techniques
- Experience in designing and implementing highly available and scalable multitier applications using Object Oriented or Service Oriented Architecture involving data structures, algorithms, software design and JEE Design Patterns, Java Script
- Experience planning, designing, and implementing enterprise applications using JSF (Java Server Faces)
- Experience in JAVA, J2EE & Enterprise Technologies JMS, JDBC, Web development, Transactions, WS-*, JVM, JSP, Servlets, CI/CD Jenkin Maven.
- Comfortable working in an Agile software delivery environment, with exposure to continuous integration and continuous delivery tools.
- Education requirement: Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science or related study.
- Experience Required: 8+ years
Technical Skills required: J2EE, Java script, Java8+ 10 features, Java design pattern, Platform knowledge, Vert x, Async, API calls, Micro services, Spring, Spring Boot, WebServices, Reactive programming, MySql, MongoDB, NoSql DB, Collections, Multi threading.
Send resumes to / contact @781 816 9559