FULL-STACK .NET DEVELOPER
We are looking for a full-stack developer with a strong sense of excellence and dedication to their team, someone with outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and someone who enjoys learning new technologies while working on challenging projects.
The selected candidate will be responsible for developing new applications and services across a wide variety of platforms, maintaining legacy code, as well as providing support to their team and clients.
Performs IT work in Software Development, Database Administration, Data Warehouse Analysis, Systems Programming, Network Engineering, Data Storage, or Unified Communications & Messaging
Performs as a Project Leader and is responsible for planning, scheduling and monitoring projects
Work collaboratively with departments to effectively communicate progress and performance
Identify trends and root causes of challenges, determines solutions, and makes recommendations for management consideration
Applies IT processes/methods, practices and techniques to deliver solutions
Completion of a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution that prepares the employee for the assignment.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems or Computer Science plus five years' experience is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• .NET Core / .NET Framework and C#
• Cross-platform development with Xamarin and related technologies
• Object oriented design patterns
• Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, SSRS, Data Modeling, entity relationships
• Microsoft Visual Studio 2019, Visual Studio Code
• Azure DevOps, GIT
• Unit testing with Visual Studio Test Projects
• Understanding of software development life-cycle
Experience with any of the following is a plus:
• Microsoft CRM, UI and server-side customization
• Agile/SCRUM development methodology
• ESRI, GIS frameworks, geospatial programming
• Aquatic Informatics AQUARIUS
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Currently, we cannot sponsor H1B visas.