Senior QA Automation Engineer
Would you like to work multi-functionally to drive innovation at a 100+ year-old brand? Are you looking for a caring company that is committed to exceptional service?
While we've been named a 'best place to work,' our proudest accomplishment comes from serving nearly 17 million members.
What you'll do:
- The Senior QA Automation Engineer is responsible for providing technical leadership with regards to testing practices, procedures, and techniques on the Digital Engineering team. You will be responsible for architecting the automation of complex business processes, in addition to creating, testing, and assessing both manual and automated testing frameworks. The Senior QA Automation Engineer demonstrates innovation, leadership, and mentorship skills in addition to possessing a strong technical and programming/test automation skill set. The Senior QA Automation Engineer is responsible for reviewing test plans with stakeholders, improving test coverage, and filling gaps in existing automation scripts in order to improve the overall quality of our digital properties.
What you've done:
- Debug technical issues with automation framework and document technical solutions.
- Drive creative and innovative technical concepts to automate workflows from ideation to operational tools, designed with the capability to be reusable, maintainable and efficient.
- Consult on automation tools/techniques, feasibility and implementation, process improvements as well as maintenance plans.
- Experience testing applications that integrate with other systems through RESTful APIs.
- Worked with open source web frameworks such as React, Node.js, Express, Selenium, SoapUI and cloud platforms and services such as Amazon, browser stack, Perfecto Mobile, Experitest, and Sauce Labs.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships and partnerships with key business systems stakeholders.
- Provide strong end-to-end leadership in the definition and building of automation frameworks and continued adoption of DevOps.
- Drive best practices in QA Engineering and ensure Secure, Scalable, Performant, and Highly Available Service.
- Experience working with and coordinating automated test activities across multiple teams.
- Demonstrable experience with integration, performance, regression, stress, and acceptance testing with a focus on web and mobile applications.
- Support user acceptance testing for new features, improving the test coverage by including the most relevant end-to-end user scenarios in test plans and automation.
- Developed and/or recommended tools to assist test engineers in test planning, execution, and reporting.
- Effectively manage priorities, deliverables and timelines with little need for escalation.