Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Having experienced 10-fold growth in the last 4 years, HouseCalls needs Lead Software Engineer to drive development across a diverse suite of new products using leading-edge technologies. This is a hands-on mentoring role requiring strong collaboration skills in order to work with the many entities involved both onshore and offshore. The right candidate will have a diverse technical background, will have strong experience with several enterprise-grade UI technologies and will have a strong sense of ownership with regard to product quality. Primary Responsibilities:
- Design and develop end-to-end business solutions.
- Architect components for re-use across the enterprise
- Improve overall quality, performance and security of solutions.
- Provide technical guidance during production disruptions
- Collaborate with the business to understand/influence business requirements
- Demonstrate understanding of cross-functional/cross-domain requirements and impact
- Maintain knowledge of current and emerging technologies/products/trends related to architectural solutions
- Recommend development and testing tools
- Mentor development team members
- Must be self-motivated with a tenacious drive to own quality improvement
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in. Required Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in applicable area of expertise or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of overall IT experience
- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce application architecture and development
- 1+ year of experience in Salesforce lightening development
- Extensive experience with Salesforce architecture, object modeling and API
- Experience implementing Salesforce Integration with external systems/database (call out webservices, outbound messaging, creating batch, Data Loader -CLI)
- Experience in Object oriented architecture, design and implementation
- Experience in mentoring Development team when needed
- 1+ years of experience in DevOps - CI process and applicable tools ( ant, eclipse, github)
- Experience in complete life cycle of the project and Devops process.
Technology Careers with Optum.
- Experience working with modern versions of SQL Server (2008, 2012 and or 2014)
- Experience with scripted data loader, web services, cloud or on-premise middleware and other enterprise integrating technologies
- Experience in Full Stack development
- Experience working with Salesforce 1, FSL and custom mobile applications is plus.
- Experience working with globally distributed development teams
- Demonstrated experience building mobile applications
- Demonstrated experience building cloud-based applications
- Experience training and mentoring development teams
- The applicant must have strong communication, customer service, troubleshooting, and organizational skills and the ability to complete assigned work with minimal instruction and supervision
- Demonstrated expertise in applying design patterns in enterprise solutions
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. Job Keywords:
Lead Salesforce Developer, Salesforce, Salesforce Developer, Hartford, Connecticut, CT, Raleigh, NC, North Carolina, Minneapolis, MN, Minnesota