This position is responsible for ensuring alignment of project specific designs / solution with application architecture roadmap; supporting project and/or product teams on functional and technical solution / design activities; defining the interaction between application packages, databases, and middleware systems to optimize product functional coverage; acting as solution architect for products that require integration into the application and align with organization and client vision.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.Primary Responsibilities:
- Design Complex Enterprise Solutions using the Salesforce Platform
- Negotiate solutions to complex problems with our clients
- Drive the creation of technical design documents leveraging Salesforce's best practices
- Provide technical guidance to our application development team
- Advise and mentor diverse internal and vendor teams
- Collaborate with lead developers in setting standards and driving quality coding practices
- Establish technical best practices and/or align with organization best practices
- Maintain knowledge of current and emerging technologies / products / trends related to architectural solutions
- Communicate solution options to business owners / stakeholders (e.g. architecture reviews)
- Incorporate software and system architecture into conceptual designs while ensuring alignment with enterprise technology standards (e.g. solution patterns, application frameworks, technology roadmaps)
- Researching, identifying and recommending innovative solutions
- Driving solution creation activities by collaborating across cross - functional teams
- Developing solution diagrams, reference architecture, etc.
- Creating estimates for potential projects
- Influences the overall architecture of multiple projects simultaneously
- Understands all aspects of the technology stack for each project and the details of integrations between multiple systems
- 5+ years of experience in IT Solution Delivery and architecture
- 4+ Years or Expert - Level understanding of the Salesforce Force.com (http://force.com) Platform
- 4+ years of experience with Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, SOQL & SOSL
- 3+ Years of experience and Deep understanding of API, standards and frameworks, including RESTful web services
- 2+ years of Experience in iterative and/or agile and / or scrum development
- Experience building applications for Salesforce Lightning Experience
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Expert - Level understanding of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Strong verbal communication skills, strong work ethic, and a positive attitude.
- English verbal and written proficiency
Careers with Optum.
- Good understanding of the use of ETL Tools such as Informatica, Mulesoft, etc.
- Developer Certification and / or Salesforce Technical Architect Certification is a huge plus
- Healthcare industry experience
- Health Cloud experience and community portal experience
- Experience with Salesforce Einstein
- Experience with other cloud platforms such as Service Now, etc
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business, or in a related field
- Experience in DevOps and / or continuous deployment and/or integration process and tools (Jenkins, RallyDev etc)
- Strong presentation and PowerPoint skills
- Problem solving / analytical thinking
- Ability to tie together solutions across systems
Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world?s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.