The position works closely with business stakeholders and other IT teams and resources to design, analyze, develop, test, document and maintain structured data models in support of Self Service reporting. It will leverage key development, database, reporting, analytic, and business intelligence skills across a diverse and multi-faceted application landscape.
- Define and build enterprise wide standard data models
- Leverage modern data science technologies, e.g. AI/ML
- Develop and implement scripts to maintain, monitor and complete performance tuning of data models
- Creates and documents functional and technical specifications
- Demonstrates a keen awareness of the importance of security, scalability, reliability and feasibility in solution design
- Collaborates with relevant stakeholders to achieve business outcomes
- Effectively communicates with business stakeholders and technical team
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Perform on-going research to explore new features, versions, and related technologies, and provide recommendations to enhance our offerings
- In-depth understanding and experience with modern data analytic tools
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task in high volume workload situations
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in. Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of SQL Server Analytical Services (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS)
- 2+ years of Dimensional Modeling skills
- MDX queries
- Standard DB Design skills
- Experience creating Hierarchies, Aggregations, partitions, calculated members and KPIs
- Ability to work in Irving, TX office
Careers with WellMed.
- Experience with performance tuning tools and/or techniques
- Experience in a health care environment
- Experience with PowerBI, Qlikview, Tableau or other Reporting Tools
- Experience with data virtualization tools
- Experience with Tabular model development
Our focus is simple. We're innovators in preventative health care, striving to change the face of health care for seniors. We're impacting 380,000+ lives, primarily Medicare eligible seniors in Texas and Florida, through primary and multi-specialty clinics, and contracted medical management services. We've joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the sick become well and to help patients understand and control their health in a lifelong effort at wellness. Our providers and staff are selected for their dedication and focus on preventative, proactive care. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
WellMed was founded in 1990 with a vision of being a physician-led company that could change the face of healthcare delivery for seniors. Through the WellMed Care Model, we specialize in helping our patients stay healthy by providing the care they need from doctors who care about them. We partner with multiple Medicare Advantage health plans in Texas and Florida and look forward to continuing growth.
OptumCare is committed to creating an environment where physicians focus on what they do best: care for their patients. To do so, OptumCare provides administrative and business support services to both owned and affiliated medical practices which are part of OptumCare. Each medical practice part and their physician employees have complete authority with regards to all medical decision-making and patient care. OptumCare's support services do not interfere with or control the practice of medicine by the medical practices or any of their physicians.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment
Job Keywords: Irving, TX, Texas, Associate Data Engineer