- Designs and codes software components, units, and modules that meet product specifications and development schedules.
- Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
- Tests and debugs assigned components and units.
- Participates in large system and subsystem planning
- Collaborates with hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems and works with them to resolve incompatibilities working closely with supervision, software development team and customer support team
- Writes and updates technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
- Troubleshoots problems and provides customer support for software operating systems and application issues.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required
- Performs nominal customer phone support
- Perform occasional System Administrative duties.
BS in Computer Science or combination of experience, education and/or certifications
3 or more years of related software development experience.
- Must have SECRET clearance at project start
- Must have an IAT II Certification, e.g., Security + CE at project start
SQL and Database related programming
Microsoft Team Foundation Server
Microsoft Windows Server
Microsoft .NET Framework