Opportunities with Vivify Health.
Vivify Health specializes in patient engagement and mobility to provide a scalable Remote Care Platform that enable healthcare to be virtualized . . . anytime and anywhere. More often than not, that anywhere is the home, which is where Vivify's customers have been virtualizing care with mobile devices since early 2010. Vivify Health's customers represent organizations with responsibilities for hundreds of acute care and home care sites nationwide. Take a closer look at Vivify Health and discover new ways to make a difference in the world as you do your life's best work.(sm) Vivify Health
, is providing an eHealth solution based entirely upon a cloud platform. The solution delivers an intuitive user experience, using consumer electronics, allowing patients to easily maintain their own health at home while remaining constantly connected with their providers, family and friends. Vivify Health has partnered with the nation's leading network operator to provide their RPM (Remote Patient Monitoring) SaaS platform.
Vivify Health is currently seeking a project management professional to work out of our Dallas, TX office. The Project Manager (PM) will implement a cutting edge software solution for new Customers within the healthcare sector. The PM's first responsibility is to understand the Customer objectives and lead the software implementation project from initiation to closure while ensuring the Customer feels good about the experience and solution. The PM must have an understanding of project management practices and demonstrate strong analytical and communication skills.
The ideal PM candidate likes to juggle - he or she will be responsible for managing multiple concurrent projects with varying levels of complexity. This is not an entry level position, rather will require a proven professional with the experience to direct and motivate multiple project teams consisting of clinical, operations, and technology staff.
This position reports directly to the VP of Customer Experience. Prepare to pack running shoes and a passport - the PM will work with external team members from different Customers across a range of skill sets and may need to travel occasionally. Primary Responsibilities:
- Manage and adhere to PMI methodology and governance processes for small to large complexity projects from initiation through closure
- Understand Customer goals, balance competing priorities and requirements, and deliver value while ensuring the Customer feels good about the experience and solution
- Lead teams comprised of Customer, vendors, and Vivify Health employees related to work activities of a software implementation project on a daily basis
- Complete project documentation to spec and on time
- Solicit and provide project updates to sponsors and team members
- Identifies important issues before they become critical and escalates proposed solutions to sponsors for resolution
- Ensures a satisfactory transfer of control upon project completion to a Customer account manager and to Customer technical support
- Able to serve in a consulting capacity to lead Vivify internal project initiatives and drive results across departments where scope and objectives are often new and unclear
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- 2+ years of experience working as a Project Manager in the healthcare information technology sector
- 2+ years of experience effectively managing stakeholders, controlling communication, and influencing expectations while interacting with executive sponsors, team members, and / or clinicians across multiple Customers.
- 2+ years of experience managing customer implementation projects
- The PM candidate must understand and adhere to project management best practices, yet still demonstrate flexibility in our fast-paced, startup environment
- The PM candidate must have the ability to travel occasionally
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential
- Bilingual or multilingual proficiency
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
- Proficient with MS Visio
- Ability to document and communicate status of progress against plans
- Strong experience working with offshore developers
- Proven track record of delivery and good verbal and written skills
- Self-motivated, self-directed and adaptable
- Capable of handling several projects at once
- Healthcare Industry experience
If you're the kind of thinker and leader who wants to bring your contribution to a new level every day, bring yourself over to Optum. You'll discover an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Dallas, Texas, TX