Test Automation Engineer
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A Test Automation professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment? As an experienced Automation Tester, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel typically seen in Consulting. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below. Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Implement Automation Frameworks including Behavior Driven Design (BDD) or Test Driven Design (TDD) based on client need
- Write and execute test scripts to validate web applications, and or client/server applications
- Work on QA teams on processes to identify gaps and constraints associated with business requirements and process and aid in providing solutions to resolve the process issues
- Develop testing strategies and scenarios for review with both project and client teams to ensure alignment with project delivery documentation
- Create and validate comprehensive testing plans for automation applications
- Log, track. and communicate defects to development teams for resolution
- Deliver high quality work and adapt to new challenges, as an individual or as part of a team
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts. Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in software automation testing web applications, and or client/server applications
- Strong understanding of testing deliverables within Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Experience in at least one of the following solutions: Selenium, Cucumber, Ranorex, Tosca, Eggplant, UFT - Unified Functional Testing, Soap UI, RESTAssured, Webdriver, PostMan, WebdriverIO, Protractor (Angular), Appium, Espresso
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) language fundamentals in Java and/or Python
- Experience in implementing Automation Frameworks including Behavior Driven Design (BDD) or Test Driven Design (TDD)
- Ability to create and validate comprehensive testing plans for automation applications
- Demonstrate project management skills including but not limited to UAT's, managing scope creep, and business process design/modeling
- Ability to create test reports used for system acceptance
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Must be able to live, commute, or relocate to the Lake Mary, FL or Gilbert, AZ area.
- Travel up to 10% annually