Location: Washington, D.C. NE for a few weeks; remote after
Duration: 12+ months
Clearance: CBP, Secret or Top Secret
Required Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 5+ years of prior relevant experience or Master's Degree in Computer Science with 4+ years of previous relevant experience.
* At least 3 years of hands-on development experience with each APEX, Visualforce.
* More than one-year experience developing in Lightning Components and Communities
* Expert in understanding and explaining differences developing between Visualforce Components and Lightning Components.
Salesforce Developer/Specialist with 5+ years of relevant experience to support executive and senior clients in developing, integrating, and automating customized Salesforce platforms. The candidate will have previous experience configuring, implementing, delivering, and modernizing salesforce applications in an agile oriented environment. The candidate will serve as an integrator between the needs of the business and technological solutions. The candidate will work directly with minimal direction from client executives and senior leadership and must obtain, confirm, and understand requirements, and translate those requirements into technical deliverables. Candidate must have business analytics experience and prior experience in exceling in fast-spaced, ambiguous client environments.
1. Demonstrated experience in Salesforce: analysis, design, architecture, and development.
2. Work closely with the Salesforce team to support the migration and integration of technical and PII data from a legacy platform to Salesforce using open source and technologies.
3. Documentation supporting systems integration, operation, maintenance, and logistics functions
4. Develop and administer applications on the Salesforce platform.
5. Integrate application plug-in to adhere to user stories using Application Programming Interface (API).
6. Provide hands-on subject matter expertise in the implementation of Salesforce.
7. Interaction with stakeholders in order to understand and analyze the business requirements in order to convert them into applications.
8. Train current Salesforce team on the platform.