KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Ability to understand complex research problems, collaboratively plan with stakeholders, and solve them in the best possible way, given the constraints
- Ability to consult with multiple product areas at once, and manage their research roadmaps
- Ability to distill complex research findings into clear, actionable messages consumable by various stakeholders including senior executives
- Strong analysis and presentation capabilities. Comfortable in presenting to all levels of stakeholders including executives
- Skilled in a variety of Qualitative and Quantitative UX Research methods and tools (particularly remote) for discovery, consolidating Information Architecture, formative evaluation, summative evaluation
- Understanding of statistical concepts, and survey methods to solve a wide variety of quantitative research problems.
- Educational Background in Psychology, Social Sciences, Human Computer Interactions, Human Factors or design-related academic training
- Knowledge of Service Design approaches, & comfortability leading workshops
- Ability to present complex research findings into easily digestible visualizations
- Comfortable traveling for research. Interview and observe users at store contexts and maintain safety protocols. Expected to travel up to 25% of the time.
"MUST HAVE" SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in one of the above-mentioned educational backgrounds. Masters preferred
- At least 3 years in a lead research role responsible for multiple products
- Research Portfolioor work samples that clearly show research problem identification, problem-solving, and communication (preferably a URL shared as part of the submission)
- 7-9 years of experience researching B2B or B2C product ecosystems
- Complete knowledge of User-Centered Design projects.
- Strong Stakeholder engagement, requirement gathering, and well versed in many qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely to all levels of stakeholders
- Interest and aptitude to use a wide variety of tools to answer the research problem at hand.
- A start-up mentality; do the best possible work with what is available
- A strong ability to build relations and work independently
- Highly skilled in remote user research, usability, and survey tools
- Strong skills in Keynote/ PowerPoint to convey clear messages with data
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Consulting experience with leading Research firms, with a focus on retail digital products
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
EDUCATION: Bachelors/4 Yr Degree
YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE: 5+Years