Our client, a major player in the private equity arena, is seeking a Full-time Desktop Support Associate
. This is a Hybrid
role and is in San Francisco
(very close to Ferry).
The Global Technology Support (GTS) team provides premier support for all services, hardware, and applications across the enterprise ensuring our professionals and clients have access to the resources they need. GTS is seeking a Desktop Support Associate to support the technology needs of personnel located in several satellite offices. The successful candidate must demonstrate a curiosity for solving complex technical issues. In this role you will ensure your colleagues can work efficiently with their technology, including proactively identifying and tracking problems or enhancements to continuously improve their experience. In addition to technical support, you will be responsible for assisting with introducing new technologies or offering alternative ways to enhance their workflows. Responsibilities:
- Responding to client support incidents and requests.
- Contacting clients to find out the nature of the problem and data gathering.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Installing and maintaining hardware and computer peripherals.
- Resolving networking and connection issues on all devices.
- Keep all support tickets up to date and well documented.
- Providing training in computer operation and management for a better experience.
- Image laptops and setup new hires
- Asset management and tracking of devices and peripherals.
- Troubleshoot Mac OSX, iOS, Windows 10 and Microsoft O365
If you'd like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact us directly at .
- Major in Computer Science or other applicable technical degree.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience providing technical support in the financial sector.
- Experience in troubleshooting the Office 365 suite, Zoom, Windows 10, Mac OSX, iOS, Bloomberg and other financial applications.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects; ability to work with little direction.
- Knowledge of network technologies involving Local Area Networks, Home Networks, and VPNs.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with personnel at all levels.
- Ability to persuade, negotiate and communicate with confidence through both written and oral communications