At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare. CereCore
is seeking a Service Desk Analyst
to join our team in Asheville, NC.
This individual will work on-site at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Manage customer support calls in accordance with performance expectations (ASA, Abandon Rate, Agent Utilization, etc.).
- Utilize excellent customer service skills (soft skills) and technical proficiencies (technical skills) to bring about expedient incident resolution or request fulfillment.
- Leverage strong troubleshooting skills.
- Proficiently use remote control tools and verbal acumen to guide users through the troubleshooting and resolution process.
- Monitor a ticket queue to ensure new issues are reviewed, assigned and worked within established timeframes.
- Possess the ability to review and prioritize incidents and requests according to severity.
- Ensure tickets contain all required information and any additional data which may enhance or improve the customer support experience.
- Provide ticket handling in accordance with all organizational standards (escalations, transfers, etc.).
- Provides a single point of ownership for escalated incidents and requests.
- Ensures incidents and requests are progressing towards resolution according to SLA.
- Communicates with customers throughout the incident resolution or request life-cycle.
- Collaborate between departments, groups or external entities as required to bring about the incident resolution or request fulfillment as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Possess the ability to independently discover and learn new technologies, the health care IT industry and any other knowledge or skill that improves the customer support experience.
- Collaborate between departments, groups or external entities as required to gain knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- At least 1 year of customer service or related experience.
- Can do attitude.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to non-technical people.
- Ability to recognize, analyze, and effectively solve problems in a timely and organized manner using industry best practices and procedures.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Customer service orientated.
- Attention to detail.
- Stress tolerant.
- Well-developed time management skills.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter