We're looking for a passionate Junior Scrum Master to support our client's Agile adoption. Excellent opportunity to leverage and build your skills!This is a full-time, permanent opportunity, offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Qualified applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis.
Responsibilities of the Junior Scrum Master:
Requirements of the Junior Scrum Master:
- Support development and software delivery
- Track and report product dev and support team velocity
- Manage sprint capacity for the collective team
- Resolve or escalate blocking impediments as needed
- Coordinate dependencies between teams
- Ensure dev team is working effectively toward sprint goals
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Effective and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to explain work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders
Job ID: 354438 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!