nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
The nCino Credit Solutions Advisor (CSA) is the nCino product subject matter expert for Spreads, Commercial Real Estate Analysis, and other credit-related functions (herein after referred to collectively as "spreads"). CSA involvement can span all phases of the Account Lifecycle, from Sales, Implementation and through Support. The CSA is the primary source of configuration expertise and effort for spreads and CRE, as well as the primary consultant for other nCino Employees and Implementation Consultants who may be doing this work. The CSA will be responsible for multiple spreads consulting and configuration projects running concurrently.
A CSA must be comfortable speaking to - and demonstrating - nCino Spreads' capabilities and limitations in any environment, from meeting rooms with fellow nCino employees to Board Rooms with Enterprise client Executive Management, to Partner-run project teams, as well as the Credit Shops of nCino's clients. A CSA must be able to communicate clearly to CSA Management and to Product Development any bugs found during configuration and testing, as well as any additional functional needs for a client or for the product.
A CSA must be able to assess, gather and document the technical requirements for spreads from the client. And then he/she must be able to translate those requirements into actual spreads functionality for the client.
A CSA will also be asked to over-see work being done by Implementation Consultants for our clients.
A CSA must be able to assess the Level of Effort and provide detailed Quotes for the work, to be included in Client Contracts.
Must be able to work independently, and sometimes remotely at client locations, without direct daily supervision. Must be able to meet deadlines for completing work.
- Scope spreads projects through client and partner interaction. Attain examples of existing spreads and document the needs. Prepare hourly estimate and cost/quotes for the Sales and Project teams' use.
- Discovery. Typically on-site with clients, walking through examples of current underwriting approaches for each applicable line of business with in the FI. Develop and document a thorough understanding of the underwriting and approval processes. Make recommendations to client and nCino regarding the spreads configuration process, bundles, project, etc.
- Configuration. Primary resource for nCino for spreads configuration.
- Testing and validation. Performs spreads testing on the configured bundles, along with client/partner.
- Training and enablement. Leave the project with Admin/Partners capable and comfortable with maintenance and light edit abilities.
- Follow-up. Determine a check-in time-frame for the project. Follow up with the client/partner to determine use of spreads, additional configuration or training needs, etc.
- Familiarity with spreads from Moody's, Harland/D+H, Baker Hill, Fidelity, etc.
- Creates, follows and assesses Product Development Issues and Ideas (this is how Development knows of issues with the product and new ideas for future development).
- Consults with Support, Solution Architects, Support Engineers, Project Managers, etc. as-needed on spreads projects.
- Consults on configuration work done by other associates.
- Configuration and configuration trouble-shooting
- Written and verbal communication
- Project Planning and reporting
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or similar, or commensurate experience.
- 5+ years' experience in Financial Analysis, Underwriting, Credit and/or Commercial/Small Business Lending.
- Strong Credit and Underwriting skills.
- Experience with and deep understanding of Financial spreads, Ratio calculations, Cash Flow statements, Projections, Commercial Real Estate Analysis, etc.
- Salesforce.com Admin and/or App Builder Certifications
- Financial Institution Central Underwriting or Analyst experience in a multi-business-line function
- Experience with Regulatory Compliance and related reporting, portfolio reporting and analysis
- Position may require up to 50% travel. Candidate must be willing to travel as needed in order to accomplish required goals.
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
nCino is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, nCino will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at email@example.com .
Our commitment to inclusion and equality includes a strong belief that the diversity of our team is instrumental to our success. We strive to create workplaces where employees are empowered to bring their authentic selves to work.