DPP Tech is seeking a seasoned Project Manager / Business Analyst for our direct client in San Francisco near City Hall. This is a long-term 1-2 years opportunity. DPP Tech provides healthcare and 401K benefits.
Candidates with project management experience to assist with organizing and managing multiple Information Technology related projects. The candidate would act as a liaison between the I.T. Department and end users to ensure all projects are clearly tracked and reported on. The individual would help identify areas where business process redesign may be needed, where automation / technology would improve processes and efficiency, and identify areas where key decisions are needed to move forward. In addition, the candidate would need to be able to identify risks, document requirements, translate requirements and / or user stories into functional requirements, and provide periodic status updates on every project including key milestones, risks and issues.
1) Business Analysis experience (at least 5 years), including
- Ability to understand and document the problem(s) / issue(s) that need to be addressed
- Ability to gather and prioritize requirements
- Ability to identify areas that require a business process change
- Ability to analyze information collected and identify potential options for solutions including non-technical solutions (this would require vendor research as well as working with I.T. staff)
- Experience with documenting requirements in a variety of ways such as: Process flow diagrams,Requirements document
- User Stories
- Ability to translate business requirements into functional requirements
- Ability to translate all requirements (business and functional) into a test plan and test cases
2) Business Process Redesign experience (at least 3 years)
- Assist business end users with determining the issue they are trying to solve when users present their recommended solution.
- Ability to identify areas where business process change is recommended and help drive conversations and decision making
3) Effective communicator (written and oral) and listener
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner (oral and written)
- Ability to prepare written communication that contains the appropriate level of detail depending on the audience
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical individuals
- Ability to listen to and document requirements without jumping to solutions
4) Project Management experience (at least 5 years), including:
- Leading projects
- Creating project schedule for each project and establishing overall project plan with critical paths identified
- Identifying and tracking project risks, issues, and decisions
- Status reporting to different levels of management and project teams
- First-hand experience with both of the following project management methodologies: agile and traditional waterfall
- Working with diverse teams, and adept at conflict resolution
- Training and knowledge transfer to team members and end users
5) Vendor Management experience (at least 3 years), including:
- Reviewing vendor proposals
- Communicating with vendors
- Managing vendor relationship
If you are interested please send your resume contact details to discuss further.