Our client is looking for a Data Analyst for a contract opportunity in Madison, WI.
- 5+ years of relevant experience analyzing or querying data in a professional data warehouse setting.
- Health insurance experience is preferred specifically in an analytical role related to fees, provider set up and benefit plans
- Strong knowledge of SQL, analytical software and personal computers
- Storng knowledge of data warehousing principles including provenance, lineage, modelling, etc. and applies best practices along with modern data architecture principles including the enforcement of data policies and access controls
- Experience using query tools (Business Objects, Cognos, MS Query or SAS) is required.
- Gather requirements from end users or research production issues to identify root cause and develop remediation plans.
- Use standard data tools to gather required data to fully profile the data and analyze its ability to meet the requirements.
- Work with designers, as necessary, to design solution(s).
- Document processes for getting data to move accurately through the solution.
- Write and execute test plans. Work with developer(s) to implement the solution.
- Analyze data to identify inconsistencies, report them to senior employees and follow through to make sure they are adequately logged and addressed.
- Ensure vendor data feeds are meeting departmental and organizational standards, along with fulfilling business requirements.
- Understand the business processes and rules that create the data including claims, enrollment, billing, etc. and work with the subject matter experts in those areas to ensure they understand and can leverage their data as needed.
- Identify opportunities for improving effectiveness and/or efficiency of processes and controls that can be improved upon.
Why Work with TeamSoft?
- TeamSoft is more than just an IT staffing company. With offices located in Madison, Wisconsin and Des Moines, Iowa, we work with both local and national clients and consultants to create lasting partnerships.
- You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. We get you. We know you. And we will work together to find you the perfect contract, contract-to-hire, or direct-hire opportunity.
- TeamSoft offers a suite of full health & wellness benefits to all of our W2 consultants, which includes a 401k plan with up to a 4% match, as well as, 5 weeks of PTO for our salaried consultants. TeamSoft's culture of giving back to the community reflects our consultants. We support our consultants' participation in charitable endeavors and are proud to help numerous causes and non-profit organizations.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. TeamSoft, a better way!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.