American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality, and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Data Governance Analyst I
will participate in data-related process management and coordination across data domains. Works collaboratively with IT, and business data stewards; maintains data standards and engages in compliance across the organization. Contributes towards the establishment of data quality scorecards. Performs data analysis to support data management decisions as well as ensures that decisions, policies, and procedures are captured and communicated across the organization. Works effectively as a team player and manages assignments within set deadlines. Engages in projects / Data Governance processes, works collaboratively with multiple Data teams.Responsibilities:
- Participates in all aspects of AR's Data Governance activities as per the standard DAMA model
- Ensures that all critical data assets subject to Metadata Management are captured and well documented within the Data Governance Tool.
- Contributes towards the 4Ward process and its relevant artifacts.
- Participates in the establishment of a data quality process in coordination with ETL, BI and the Data Engineering teams.
- Applies AR's data governance framework, with a focus on continued support for the overall Data Strategy. Works with various departments across the organization to achieve goals defined in the data governance and data management strategies.
- Follows guidelines related to AR's Data Governance operations best practices
- Creates and maintains the core Data Governance repository and documents the Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence models, objects, standards, and best practices.
Work where you feel right at home -
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science, Statistics, Business Management and/or related required.
- Minimum 1-3 years data quality, data governance, data management, data operations and/or related required.
- Good understanding of Data Governance/Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence areas.
- Good understanding of Master Data Management technology landscape, processes, and design principles.
- Good operational familiarity in the use of meta-data management, data quality, and data stewardship tools and platforms.
- Good experience in the use of data catalogues and data quality technologies.
- Intermediate understanding of databases and data structures.
- Advanced analytical and time management skills.
- Intermediate facilitation skills with the ability to drive issues to closure.
- Intermediate proficiency on the Azure Data Platform and in particular Azure SQL Database with the ability to write and understand complex SQL Server programmable objects such as stored procedures, functions, and Dynamic SQL.
- Experience in Real Estate industry, preferred.
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment, and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!
For positions that are permitted or required to work remotely, employees may conduct work only within the United States and only in states where the Company is already conducting business, unless for brief periods, consistent with Company policy.
For employees in Colorado only, the anticipated range is $67,050 to $95,865. Actual starting base salary will depend on geographical location, skills, and relevant experience.
The Company also may provide benefits with this position including but not limited to: medical, dental, and vision insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (FSUs) and/or Health Savings Accounts (HSAs); Dependent Savings Accounts; 401(k) plan with employer matching; employee stock purchase plan; and potential for bonuses. The above wage range is the Company's current good faith expectation for this position. The actual amount paid and/or offered may be less or more than this range and will be based on factors including geographic location, education, training, or experience related to the work, seniority, merit, quantity and or quality of the work.Related Keywords:
Data governance analyst, data governance, analyst, IT, information technology, computer science, information systems, data science, statistics, business management, data management, business intelligence
#LI-WR1 #DICE_WRO #remote #DICE #LI-remote
Information regarding AR's collection and use of your personal information can be found at https://www.ah4r.com/employeeprivacy