TeamSoft's client is looking for a Sharepoint Developer. This is for a migration project of SharePoint 2010 (on prem) to SharePoint Online – which is part of a larger Office365 migration. There will likely be some remaining SharePoint 2010 instances left in place. Focus of development work will be SharePoint Online. It is important for this person to know how SharePoint Online integrates with other Office 365 components (e.g. with Teams)
The client's implementation of SharePoint is basic and they seek to avoid doing customizations. The focus is on leveraging what O365 offers first, and configure within that box. This developer will be doing configurations in a tool like SharePoint Designer. Probably not a lot of deep C# or .NET work.
ServiceNow is their incident management tool.
• High proficiency in SharePoint Online and Office 365
• 5+ years experience
• Able to work with people who have requirements that aren't clear and discern what they need.Hands-on application development and support experience
• HTML, XML, XSLT, XSD and Web Service experience required
Nice to have:
• PowerShell scripting
• C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET MVC development
• Experience developing technical design specifications in a structure development methodology
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Solid understanding of Application Architectures, Software Design, Database Design and Object-Oriented Development Methodologies.
• Experience with DevOps preferred
• 3rd party software integration experience
*A full position description will be provided to qualified candidates.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. Join the TeamSoft family today!
Did you know?
TeamSoft is operated by IT professionals. Our team has deep experience with IT staffing. Our clients understand this and rely on our expertise. That is why TeamSoft is the largest IT consulting firm founded in the Madison Area, with more than 200 current consultants! With over 50 active clients, TeamSoft will give you the greatest exposure to the widest range of IT careers.
Our executives possess a combined 60+ years of IT consulting experience. Our recruiting and Account Management staff are very well-versed in our client markets. We get you. We know you. We know what you do every day. And we know what you deal with on the job.
You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. Our goal is to create long-term partnerships with each of our consultants, and according to feedback from many of them, we are very good at this.
Click HERE to see what our consultants have to say about working with TeamSoft.
TeamSoft – Promote yourself!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.